Broomfield Humanitarian Recipients
Broomfield Community Foundation iGIVE365 - One Dollar yields Thousands and Thousands and Thousands!
Your investment of just $1 a day provides:
- Thousands of pounds of food provided to residents in need from Broomfield FISH, Project Angel Heart and We Don’t Waste,
- Thousands of hours of rehearsals and performances at BackStory Youth Theatre and Broomfield Council on Arts & Humanities,
- Thousands of items of clothing, school supplies and other basic essentials provided by A Precious Child,
- Thousands of Broomfield elementary students participating in summer camps and field trips to Thorne Nature Experience,
… and that is just the tip of the iceberg. Broomfield Community Foundation also funds over 50 other remarkable nonprofits to support local Arts & Humanities, Civic, Education, Human Service and Seniors. When you partner with Broomfield Community Foundation, you are joining a larger collective network of donors, nonprofits, community leaders and residents committed to strengthening our community and creating a larger impact together.
Join us by becoming an iGIVE365 member today with a minimum pledge of just $30 per month or $365 per year!
Together, we can do more.
$1 a day can make a difference.
iGIVE365 is a program of the Broomfield Community Foundation to encourage individuals to discover the satisfaction of philanthropy and the collective impact it can have on Broomfield. This innovative program provides members with the opportunity to pool their money and, for a dollar a day, to make a significant, positive impact on our community. Members are exposed to a wide range of social issues and the community-based efforts and organizations working to address them.
How do I become a member?
Join any time during the year and commit to giving a minimum of $365 – a dollar a day – to make an impact on the Broomfield community Your membership will be good for 365 days and will renew after 1 year. Those daily dollars are pooled with others. You can pay with a one-time annual donation of $365 or through monthly installments of $30 or more.
How are your dollars spent?
The money contributed by members goes towards grants in the upcoming year.
(*In 2022, BCF funded 64 local non-profits and initiatives that directly impacted our residents in the following areas: Human Service, Arts & Humanities, Seniors, Civic and Education)
This year, the Foundation did not have enough resources to fund the amount requested by the 60+ area non-profits’ grant applications. If only 1% of local residents signed up as iGIVE365 members, we could fully fund the requests that came in this year. Think of the impact each iGIVE365 member could have!
Watch your dollars at work.
When you partner with BCF, you are joining a larger collective network of donors, non-profits, community leaders and residents committed to strengthening our community and creating larger impact together.
Philanthropy is not a “condition” of the wealthy; it is a spirit of sharing for anyone. Together, we can all make a difference. As Broomfield continues to grow, we each have a responsibility and role in preserving the quality of life we all value, while advancing opportunities for all.
Can my company get involved?
Businesses that want to encourage community involvement and giving among their employees need look no further than iGiVE365.
• Some companies have actively encouraged employees to join and have either fully or partially matched employee memberships. Others have chosen a particular amount they are willing to donate and matched all new employee memberships up to that amount. Smaller companies have sponsored one or two employees at the $365 level so that employees could participate without paying anything.
• Businesses can become Business Impact Members by contributing $1000+ per year that is designated to the Community Impact/ iGIVE365 fund.