Forms & Instructions
Please read this page for important information about applying for grant funds from the Broomfield Community Foundation.
- Broomfield, Colorado
- Camp Wapiyapi
- Association For Community Living
Thank you for considering a grant from the Broomfield Community Foundation. The Broomfield Community Foundation currently awards grants for programs that benefit Broomfield citizens in the following areas:
- Civic Projects
- Human Service Programs
- Arts and Humanities
- Senior Citizen Programs
- Educational Programs
Innovative programs and/or collaborative initiatives in these areas are always of particular interest.
*ATTN: Returning Applicants: If you have previously received a grant from the Foundation, a Final Report must be submitted in order to be considered for another grant.
Click HERE to view and submit the 2021 Final Report. It is due no later than Aug 23rd by 5 pm.
2022-23 BCF/ Broomfield Human Services Grant Application Information
- To receive the grant application, complete the Pre-qualification form. Form opens on Aug. 15.
- Grant applications are due by September 21 by 5:00 p.m.
- Grant Application Tech/Info Meeting Aug. 31, 10 to 11:30 a.m.
Please contact Tiffany Stockard at Tiffany@broomfieldfoundation.org with additional questions.
To be eligible for funding, the applicant agency must:
- Submit a completed Broomfield Community Foundation Grant Application including all required attachments;
- Provide legal documentation of its 501(c)(3) or equivalent tax-exempt status; and,
- Sufficiently demonstrate that services will be provided to Broomfield residents.
- If you are working with a school or other organization within the community, provide a letter(s) of support from them that show they desire your services.
- If using a fiscal sponsor, include the following:
- The memorandum of understanding or the contract between the organization and the fiscal agent/fiscal sponsor.
- Financial attachments
- Organization Budget
- Current (year-to-date) financial statements
- Year-end financial statements, audit and Sources of Income Table
- Proof of IRS federal tax-exempt status for the fiscal agent/fiscal sponsor, dated within the last five years.
- Board of directors list for the fiscal agent/fiscal sponsor.
- Funds must be used for Broomfield residents.
- Funds may not be used for religious programming/activities, for proselytizing activities, or for the purchase, development or distribution of materials or information that promote a particular religion or faith.
- Funds may not be used to lobby for or support political issues or candidates.
- Funds cannot be used as grants or gifts to individuals.
- Funds cannot be used for trip and/or event sponsorships.