The Youth Advisory Council is comprised of students in grades 9–12 who live or attend school in the Broomfield or surrounding area.
What does the Youth Advisory Council do?
Who Should Apply?
- Students currently in Grades 9-12 who either live OR attend school in Broomfield.
- Students who can dedicate 5-8 hours per month to the YAC and its efforts.
- Motivated, compassionate students who think critically, readily identify solutions and care deeply about their community.
- Note: there is no GPA requirement or pre-requisite for participation. All students are encouraged to apply.
What is the time commitment?
- Meetings are held at 3 pm on the 2nd Sunday of each month and at 4:30 on the 4th Friday.
- Attendance is mandatory; absences should be limited to 3 per year.
- Participants should expect to commit 5 to 8 hours per month toward the YAC and its efforts.