Support & Grants
The Foundation awards Grants for programs that benefit Broomfield citizens, and awards Scholarships to qualified Broomfield applicants.
- Boulder Preparatory High School and Will Day Art music-art classes Photo Credit: Parlando School for the Arts Staff
- Bal Swan Children's Center
The Broomfield Community Foundation awards grants on an annual basis for programs that benefit Broomfield citizens in the following areas:
- Civic Projects
- Human Service Programs
- Arts and Humanities
- Senior Citizen Programs
- Educational Programs
Innovative programs and/or collaborative efforts in these areas are always of particular interest.
2022-23 BCF/ BDHS Grant Application Information
- To receive the grant application, complete the Pre-qualification form. Form opens on Aug. 15.
- Grant applications are due by September 21 by 5:00 p.m.
- Grant Application Tech/Info Meeting Aug. 31, 10 to 11:30 a.m.
*ATTN: Returning Applicants: If you have previously received a grant from the Foundation, a Final Report must be submitted in order to be considered for another grant.
Click HERE to view and submit the 2021 Final Report. It is due no later than Aug 23rd by 5 pm.
*Grants from Donor Advised Funds, Disaster Relief Fund, and Special Needs Fund are awarded separately (in addition to) the regular annual grant cycle.
The Broomfield Community Foundation currently awards scholarships to qualified applicants from the Broomfield area.