Together, let’s support the passion, interest and energies of our community to create a more vibrant community for us all.
- Thorne Nature Experience In-School Program
Below are Broomfield Community Foundation Sponsors and Partners. If you would like to become a sponsor or partner, please contact us.
Broomfield area corporations already know the value of corporate social responsibility. From fostering employee satisfaction and enhancing their reputation, to strengthening their relationship and impact in the community, Broomfield Community Foundation can partner with local businesses and corporations to amplify the power of their philanthropy here locally for unlimited impact.
Corporate Giving Options
- Corporate Donor-Advised Fund – Giving through a corporate donor-advised fund at the Community Foundation allows you and your employees to remain actively involved in making grant recommendations to causes you care about whenever it is convenient. Grants can be made to local, national and international organizations.
- Corporate Donor-Advised Fund with Grant-making Ability – This is a more robust charitable giving option that allows you to fund local programs or projects through a grant application process. We offer dedicated Community Foundation staff to provide professional guidance and administrative oversight that includes a wide range of services from reviewing grant requests to sending award letters to overseeing grantee accountability.
Sponsorship opportunities – For additional recognition within the community and among partner non-profits and our donor base, we have sponsorship opportunities available for annual events such as our Donor Appreciation Breakfast, Heart of Broomfield Awards ceremony, Legacy Partner gathering, Corporate Partner reception, Dancing with the Broomfield Stars, or our Taste of Success Knowledge Series. The Knowledge Series (monthly) is our newest offering that is available to our broad donor base, nonprofit grant recipients, other local community partner nonprofits, and current/ prospective Board members.
Why Choose the Community Foundation for Your Charitable Giving?
- Giving becomes easy. Charitable giving through the Broomfield Community Foundation is a seamless means of outsourcing your corporate giving program. The Community Foundation can provide expert guidance on structuring your company’s giving plan as well as behind-the scenes fund administration support.
- Tax benefits. Your company will receive immediate tax benefits at the time a gift is made to a corporate donor-advised fund at the Community Foundation, even if the funds are distributed at a later date.
- Cost-effective and efficient. There is a very low cost to administer a fund and assist with the grantmaking process. We provide tax receipts for all contributions and years of experience accepting all types of assets.
- Giving becomes more organized. Your business will receive regular reports showing the charities you are supporting and the amounts given. The Broomfield Community Foundation staff can assist with the multiple requests you receive for contributions.
- Strategic philanthropy. We can help you design and implement a philanthropic approach that meets your company’s needs and achieves your desired objectives in the community.
What We Offer
- Community knowledge. Our professional staff have knowledge of community needs and opportunities and can connect you to causes you care about.
- Knowledge Series presentations (quarterly) from the Foundation’s non-profit partners, selected by you, that align with your business’s philanthropic interests and causes you care about most. These lunch & learn presentations, typically 30-45 minutes, provide an opportunity for the potential grantees to share about their programs, progress, needs, and ways for employees to get involved through group or individual volunteering. The Foundation also hosts a monthly Knowledge Series lunch & learn for partner nonprofits and open to donors in an effort to assist local organizations in building internal capacity and providing professional development opportunities. These sessions are led by industry experts and include topics such as Board Governance, Fundraising best practices, Board Training opportunities- open to any prospective Board or Committee members, and an annual BoardMatch networking event.
- Prompt gift acknowledgements and grant processing. The Community Foundation provides timely tax receipts for all contributions and prompt grant processing.
- Grantmaking due diligence. The Community Foundation follows a due diligence process to ensure the grant recipient is qualified and able to fulfill your charitable intent. It also ensures that the grant complies with legal requirements.
- Anonymous grantmaking. The Community Foundation offers anonymity if you don’t wish to be identified publicly, and the flexibility to change this on a grant-by-grant basis.
- Increased name recognition. The Community Foundation provides opportunities to name your fund to distinguish your business or identify your charitable purpose for the fund. The Community Foundation includes you as a collaborative partner in its media and promotional materials.
- Direct access to local nonprofit organizations. The Community Foundation is your direct connection with over 50 other nonprofits who directly serve Broomfield residents. Our staff can coordinate personal introductions, facilitate an on-site presentation at your business or an on-site tour of the nonprofit. Additionally, we now host the Broomfield Volunteer HQ on our website for individuals or groups to search for local volunteer and service opportunities.
- Corporate Partnership– maximize our community partnership- access to other business partners, networking opportunities, special recognition, activation of services with our donor base and iGIVE365 members