Corporate PartnersTogether, let's support the passion, interest and energies of our community to create a more vibrant community for us all.
Corporate & Business Impact Partners
One Community. Many Hearts. Unlimited Impact. This is not a catch phrase, but what we live by. As the leading partner, resource and voice of philanthropy for the community of Broomfield we could not reach the community like we do and facilitate the relationships and resources like we do without the dedicated and generous time, money and talents of our corporate partners.
We invite you to review and consider the information provided below regarding how your business can partner with us to support our residents and make a more vibrant Broomfield. So many of our Broomfield area corporations already know the value of (CSR), Corporate Social Responsibility. From fostering employee satisfaction to strengthening their reputation and impact in the community, the Broomfield Community Foundation partners with local businesses and corporations to amplify the power of their philanthropy here locally for unlimited impact.
Corporate Giving Options
- Business Impact Partners Program – We are excited to announce our new Business Impact Partnership program. This program provides your company with access to other business partners, networking opportunities, special recognition, and event sponsorship that includes presentations from well established professionals which will help grow your business while helping to grow the community that we all call home. Please contact us today to discuss a custom package that is right for your business.
- Corporate Donor-Advised Fund – Giving through a corporate donor-advised fund at the Community Foundation allows you and your employees to remain actively involved in making grant recommendations to causes you care about whenever it is convenient. Grants can be made to local, national and international organizations.
- Corporate Donor-Advised Fund with Grant-making Ability – This is a more robust charitable giving option that allows you to fund local programs or projects through a grant application process. We offer dedicated Community Foundation staff to provide professional guidance and administrative oversight that includes a wide range of services from reviewing grant requests to sending award letters to overseeing grantee accountability.
- For additional recognition within the community and among partner non-profits and our donor base, we have sponsorship opportunities available for annual events such as our Heart of Broomfield Awards ceremony, Volunteer Match, year-end Donor Appreciation event, our Legacy Partner gathering, Knowledge Series sessions, and Corporate Partner receptions.
Knowledge Series presentations - We hold regular Knowledge Series sessions for the public or customized according to you and your business, working closely with local service providers. Reach out to us, and we can help your business customize an event or session to help showcase your company while providing valuable information to your team and the community at-large.
Why Choose the Community Foundation for Your Charitable Giving?
- Giving becomes easy. You want your business, your employees and your legacy to include giving back and being part of a larger cause. Charitable giving through the Broomfield Community Foundation is a seamless means of outsourcing your corporate giving program. The Community Foundation can provide expert guidance on structuring your company’s giving plan as well as behind-the scenes fund administration support
- Tax benefits. Your company will receive immediate tax benefits at the time a gift is made to a corporate donor-advised fund at the Community Foundation, even if the funds are distributed at a later date.
- Cost-effective and efficient. There is a very low cost to administer a fund and assist with the grantmaking process. We provide tax receipts for all contributions and years of experience accepting all types of assets.
- Giving becomes more organized. Your business will receive regular reports showing the charities you are supporting and the amounts given. The Broomfield Community Foundation staff can assist with the multiple requests you receive for contributions.
- Strategic philanthropy. We can help you design and implement a philanthropic approach that meets your company’s needs and achieves your desired objectives in the community.
What We Offer
- Community knowledge. Our professional staff have knowledge of community needs and opportunities and can connect you to causes you care about.
- Prompt gift acknowledgements and grant processing. The Community Foundation provides timely tax receipts for all contributions and prompt grant processing.
- Grantmaking due diligence. The Community Foundation follows a due diligence process to ensure the grant recipient is qualified for your purposes, able to fulfill your charitable intent, and ensures that the grant complies with legal requirements.
- Anonymous grantmaking. The Community Foundation offers anonymity if you and your organization wish to be identified publicly, and the flexibility to change this on a grant-by-grant basis.
- Increased name recognition. The Community Foundation provides opportunities to name your fund to distinguish your business or identify your charitable purpose for the fund. The Community Foundation includes you as a necessary collaborative partner in its media and promotional materials.
- Direct access to local nonprofit organizations. The Community Foundation is your direct connection with over 50+ other nonprofits who directly serve Broomfield residents. Our staff can coordinate personal introductions, facilitate an on-site presentation at your business or an on-site tour of the nonprofit.
Please contact Marianna Williamson, Executive Director of Advancement, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for more information.