Your Gifts at Work! Below is a list of grant recipients from all funds held by the Foundation. Grantees may have received multiple awards.
- Hope House of Colorado GED Program
- Impact On Education
- Bal Swan Children’s Center
Nonprofits play an essential role in ensuring the quality of life we all enjoy in Broomfield. We amplify the impact of nonprofits by serving as community knowledge source, advocate and connector for donors and non-profits, and by supporting their mission, vision programs through grant making.
We partner with nonprofits to strengthen their IMPACT in the community.
- We support the vision, mission and efforts of nonprofits through grantmaking, partnerships and donor education and support.
- We support five key areas that community members have identified as being critical to our community well-being. Arts, Human Services, Civic Projects, Seniors and Education.
- We create meaningful impact in these areas by connecting people around common goals and combining their energy, resources and generosity to create more impact, together.
Grantee List of 2016