Online ticket sales have ended.
General Admission tickets will still be available at the event.
- Adult General Admission $40
- Youth General Admission $20 (Age 25 or younger)
Select Ticket Level:
Proceeds will help the Foundation give money to non-profit groups that help people in Broomfield.
Schedule for the Evening
5:30 p.m. Food tasting and cash bar
6:45 p.m. Please take your seats
6:50 p.m. Welcome and Heart for Broomfield video
7:00 p.m. Introduction of emcee
7:10 p.m. Dance program (Voting will take place during and directly after performances)
8:40 p.m. Performance by “Illusion” and presentation of grants
9:10 p.m. Award/Trophy Presentations
- Greg Blanchard
- Brian Conly
- Beth Fouchey
- Carolyn Gdowski
- Kale Gilmore
- Dr. Gina Herrmann
- Steve Higgins
- Linda Johnson
- Timmy Merz, Booth's Dance Denver
- Braedan Smith, Booth's Dance Denver
- Katie Scotten, Booth's Dance Denver
- Diana Strashnikova, Booth's Dance Denver
- Stephanie McGill, Dance Arts Studio
- Julia Wilkinson Manley, Colorado Conservatory of Dance
- Patrick Mueller, Colorado Conservatory of Dance
- George Grijalva, Loftea Cafe
- Nahetzin Grijalva, Loftea Cafe
Belen De Leon, Channel 9 News
- Mike Croell
- Linda Deland
- Bruce Erley
- Bruce Johnson
Non-profit groups receiving Foundation grants will be announced.
A special 2-1/2 minute performance by “Illusion”. A group of local women learning “The Dance Your Brain Can’t Process".
- Buenos Tiempos Restaurant
- C.B. & Potts Bighorn Brewery
- Delvickio’s – Broomfield
- Double D’s Pizza
- Flatz Restaurant
- Fox & Hound
- InFinitus, Inc.
- KT’s Real Good BBQ
- Loftea Café
- Melting Pot of Louisville
- Noodles & Company
- Old Chicago Pizza and Taproom
- Sugar Haven Bakery
- The Meritage at the Omni Interlocken Resort
- Tiller's Kitchen & Bar-Denver Marriott Westminster
- Village Tavern
- Yogurt Brothers
The 2013 winners are Mollie Zimmerman and Tony Robinson. They were coached by Lisza Gulyas from iDance Foundation.