Dancing with the Broomfield Stars
Thursday, September 24, 2015
Doors Open 5:30 p.m.
Food Served: 5:30-6:45 p.m.
Show begins: 7:00 p.m.
Returning for the 6th year, Dancing with the Broomfield Stars will feature 8 Broomfield “stars” partnered with a dance instructor for the show. Attendees “vote” for their favorite dancers with money and the couple bringing in the most money will be declared the winner. All proceeds benefit the Broomfield Community Foundation. Local restaurants will provide food tastings from 5:30-6:45 p.m. with the show beginning at 7:00 p.m. Food, parking and the show are included in the ticket price. Show your community spirit and join us for this evening of fun and entertainment!
- Carol Casper-Realtor, North Metro RE and Fitness Instructor, Street Light Studios
- Pete Crouse-Chief InsPIErational Officer, Infinitus, Inc .
- Tina Landers-Active community volunteer
- Vinny Pallone-Broker Associate-Pallone & Assoc. Metro Brokers
- Dawn Rachjaibun-Aquatics Manager, City & County of Broomfield
- Clayton Shearer-Wellness Financial Services, Inc-Owner/Wealth Advisor
- Patti Wagner-Retired educator and Dance costumer
- Joe Weibel-Retired, Wood Worker, Active community volunteer
- Booth’s Dance Denver - Timmy Merz
- Colorado Conservatory of Dance - Patrick Mueller and Ali Prochaska (Julie Wilkinson Manley as coach)
- Dance Arts Studio - Stephanie McGill
- Allison Johnson Dance - Allison Johnson
- Joyful Ballroom Dance - Ryan Shanahan
- Loftea Café - George Grijalva (Nahetzin Grijalva as coach)
- Taps N Toes - Aimee Muehlemeyer
Jessica Alvarado - 9News Entertainment Reporter
To be announced.
Non-profit groups receiving Foundation grants will be announced.
- Buenos Tiempos
- KT's Real Good BBQ
- Melting Pot
- Oil and Vinegar
- Village Tavern