Thursday, September 29, 2016
1st Bank Center
Doors open 5:30 p.m.
Food served 5:30-6:45 p.m. (provided by local restaurants and included in ticket price)
Show begins at 7:00 p.m.
Returning for the 7th year, Dancing with the Broomfield Stars will feature 8 Broomfield “stars” partnered with a dance instructor for the show. Attendees “vote” for their favorite dancers with money and the couple bringing in the most money will be declared the winner. All proceeds benefit the Broomfield Community Foundation. Local restaurants will provide food tastings. Food, parking and the show are included in the ticket price. Show your community spirit and join us for this evening of fun and entertainment!
- Paul Derda
- Tina Eichner
- Matt Erley
- Jennifer Laszlo
- Dave Manley
- Joan Robinson
- Jaq TerHar
- Mary Kay Valencia
- Lucio Escuadra of Booth Dance Denver
- George Grijalva of Loftea Café
- Allison Johnson of Allison Johnson Dance
- Leslie Kleiman of Up With People
- Stephanie McGill of Dance Arts Studio
- Julia Wilkinson Manley of Colorado Conservatory of Dance
- Patrick Mueller of Colorado Conservatory of Dance
- Ryan Shanahan of Joyful Ballroom Dance
Belen De leon, 9News
Tim Merz (Booth Dance Denver), Lisa Gouran (Foundation Board and Great Western Bank), One TBD
Take advantage of this great way to promote your restaurant. Contact us for more information.