Thursday, September 29, 2016
1st Bank Center
Doors open 5:30 p.m.
Food served 5:30-6:45 p.m. (provided by local restaurants and included in ticket price)
Show begins at 7:00 p.m.
Returning for the 7th year, Dancing with the Broomfield Stars will feature 8 Broomfield “stars” partnered with a dance instructor for the show. Attendees “vote” for their favorite dancers with money and the couple bringing in the most money will be declared the winner. All proceeds benefit the Broomfield Community Foundation. Local restaurants will provide food tastings. Food, parking and the show are included in the ticket price. Show your community spirit and join us for this evening of fun and entertainment!
- Paul Derda
- Tina Eichner
- Matt Erley
- Jennifer Laszlo
- Dave Manley
- Joan Robinson
- Jaq Poussot
- Mary Kay Valencia
- Lucio Escuadra of Booth Dance Denver
- George Grijalva of Loftea Café
- Allison Johnson of Allison Johnson Dance
- Leslie Kleiman of Up With People
- Stephanie McGill of Dance Arts Studio
- Julia Wilkinson Manley of Colorado Conservatory of Dance
- Patrick Mueller of Colorado Conservatory of Dance
- Ryan Shanahan of Joyful Ballroom Dance
Belen De leon, 9News
- Tim Merz, Booth Dance Denver
- Lisa Gouran, Foundation Board and Great Western Bank
- John Hetlinger, 2016 “America’s Got Talent” participant
- Buenos Tiempos
- CB & Potts Restaurant & Brewery
- Delvickio’s Broomfield
- KT’s BBQ
- Loftea Café
- The Melting Pot of Louisville
- The Modern Edge Event & Catering
- North Side Tavern Restaurant
- Old Chicago-Broomfield
- Meritage at Omni Interlocken Resort
- Sweet Reality Baked Goods
- Tiller’s Kitchen and Bar
- Village Tavern
- Zaika Indian Cuisine
Take advantage of this great way to promote your restaurant. Contact us for more information.
Online ticket sales have ended.
General Admission seats are available at the box office at the 1STBANK Centre. See you at the event!